Saturday, November 6, 2010

Maybelline Hyper Diamonds New Colors!

I totally remember myself raving about Maybelline's Hyper Diamonds Eye Color Palettes in August. Guess what? I spotted 2 new colors at Watson's last week! They are a brown (darker then BR-1) and a smoky blue. Since I am kind of crazy over blue eyeshadow, I finally brought it home after thinking about it for a week. The texture of the eyeshadow is the same as before, quite powdery (as they contain so much shimmer), therefore I recommend using the colors with eyeshadow primer to minimize fall outs.

Maybelline Hyper Diamonds Eye Color Palette BU-1, SGD19.90

The black eyeshadow (liner color) is the most interesting color here, as it contains blue shimmer!

Another new product that got me excited was the Hyper Diamonds Liquid Liner. They come in 3 colors -- black, purple and silver. They are not exactly pure glitter liners, but they do contain glitter/sparkles/shimmer in them, so the lines you get are really shimmery! Goes perfectly with the Hyper Diamonds eye palettes. All the glitter/sparkles/shimmer present in all the liners are silver. I got the black and the purple.

Maybelline Hyper Diamonds Liquid Liner, SGD17.90 each

Black and purple

My camera just cannot pick up all that shimmer and shine!

I managed to wash the liner off with cool tap water after I did the swatches, so I am pretty sure the liners are not waterproof! Make sure you do not tear when you are wearing this liner =D

No comments:

Post a Comment