Sunday, June 5, 2011

From Pazzion: Bag & Shoes of the Month

This is my favourite bag and my pair of favourite shoes this month.
Ok, only 6 days have passed for this month, but I have been using this bag and wearing this pair of heels everyday…

I got both of them from Pazzion, and from what I know, they are not new arrivals. I have seen them from the shops for quite some time, especially the bag. I guess they must be pretty popular so the shops keep repeating stocks - for a good reason! They are gorgeous!

Bag comes with detachable strap to use bag as sling bag.

Made of soft leather and has many compartments inside the bag

The heels stand at around 2.5", very comfortable, and matches extremely well with bag. Goes with everything!

Many ways to carry the bag:
Very fashionable when matched with casual clothing: like oversized white shirt and jeans

Feminine look with dress, skirt/ pants

Use as sling bag and match with a romper, maxi dress, checked shirt… anything

GREAT BUY, eh (at 20% off as well)?

No comments:

Post a Comment