Saturday, June 25, 2011

Clay Sweets Handphone Charms & Accessories (Ice-Cream & Cakes)

Today, I suddenly felt like doing some handicraft. So, I ended up with lots of these cute little lovely clay handphone charms!



What I did:

Kneaded the clay to make it soft

Cleared away the extra clay

Done! A cone!

Add rhinestones…

… complete!

The clay will dry completely in 2 days. They are extremely light weight, just like styrofoam.

I made lots! Here are some of them =)

Cakes

Ice-cream


Can be mixed & matched to create different charms~

These are my favorites of the lot!

Earrings!

I had lots of fun making these. Although it was not really that difficult to make them, I think it was something that required patience and steady fingers. I am proud of myself =)

I will be putting these up on my blogshop soon (yup yup I know I have been neglecting it… sigh). When they are up, please give me your support!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment