Friday, December 24, 2010

Cate Blanchett & Rochas SK-II 2010 Christmas Set Emulsion Compact (Limited Edition)

The SKII Cellumination Essence-in Foundation is my current favourite foundation. I love this foundation because of these reasons:
1) Evens out my skin tone
2) Makes me look fair
3) Easy to apply and spread
4) Good enough coverage
5) My skin appears fair even I remove the foundation

This is a cream compact foundation. It turns semi-powdery upon application. It gives a dewy finish, and gives your complexion a radiant glow.

You can imagine my excitement when SKII released a limited edition casing for this foundation this Christmas!!


This compact is the result of a collaboration between ROCHAS, Cate Blanchett and SKII. "ROCHAS is a fashion, beauty and perfume house founded in 1925 by Marcel Rochas, the first founder of 2/3 length of coats and skirts with pockets." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochas). Cate Blanchett personally designed this beautiful champagne compact. This Christmas set comes with 3 things:

1) Emulsion Compact
2) Choice of Cellumination Essence-in Foundation or Skin Signature Cream-in Foundation
3) SKII Facial Treatment Essence in 150ml or 215ml

The price of the set is the price of the foundation refill + Facial Treatment Essence. So technically, the casing is free. I am not sure whether this is available elsewhere other than Hong Kong. I chose the Cellumination Essence-in Foundation (HKD400) and Facial Treatment Essence 215ml (HKD980).

Intricate drawings inside the box

Cellumination Essence-in Foundation in color 420

The original case color is white.
Retweet this post if you like this foundation =)

No comments:

Post a Comment