Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pazzion: Black Crystal Wedges

Black wedges from Pazzion, SGD79

This is the most recent pair of shoes I got. I think I have not bought shoes for a few months already (except for the pair of UGGs I blogged about in August). I always have difficulty choosing that perfect pair of black shoes and I think I have finally gotten close to getting one with this purchase.

What do I see as THE ONE for black shoes?
1) Match with anything and everything (whichever style of clothing I am wearing...eg: elegant, cool, sweet)
2) Classic, but has one focal point which transforms simple to special
3) Makes my legs look longer
4) Relatively easy to walk in

This pair of wedges really come close to being THE ONE.


This pair of wedges has a very common fish hole design which makes my legs really longer when I put them on. The black, silver and grey crystals at the platform totally transforms this simple design into a unique one. This pair of shoes really sparkles, especially at night with spotlights! I can wear it with a nice dress, but I can also match it with tapered jeans, lace and chunky jewellery and go for the "punk" look. Very versatile.

Only thing is, this pair of wedges happens to be almost 4.5inches high, which makes it a little tiring to walk in for a long period of time. When I wore it for the first time, it gave me blisters at the heel and big toe. As this is made of leather, I believe that it will get more comfortable when I wear it a few more times. However, this is definitely not for shopping, unless you want to give yourself an excuse to buy a pair of flats halfway through shopping =p To put less stress on my feet, I put a pair of gel insoles at the balls of feet area. It really helps! I have no regrets buying this. I will bear with the pain till the day I manage to break them in (which I hope is soon). My main problem with this pair is the blisters, not the ball of feet, in case you are wondering. I am fairly accustomed to wearing 4-inches heels...

This design also comes in beige, a color that is much easier to match your clothing.

Please retweet this post if you find this pair of wedges pretty! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment