Saturday, October 9, 2010

LOTD: Anna Sui Eye Color Duo #03


This is what I did for work yesterday with Anna Sui's Eye Color Duo #03. The photo was taken 9 hours after application (and a day of hectic work) so the colors might seem a bit washed off, especially the color at my lower lash line.

As my workplace is a little conservation for makeup and dressing, I didn't dare to put too much of the product!

This is the palette I used. Gold powder eyeshadow and blue cream shadow. You can see the swatch for this palette here.

First I applied the blue shadow at the outer eyelid, then blended the product slightly upwards to open up my eyes. Then I applied the gold shadow on my inner and middle lid, making sure the color blended with the blue. The area where the 2 colors met became green =) That was it! Simple! Didn't have too much time in the morning to do anything complex...

I loved the lipstick I used. It's a nude beige, newly launched by ZA, perfect to go with anything, especially smokey eye makeup. I will probably write more about this lipstick in my coming posts. As I didn't reapply the lipstick to take this photo, the color isn't really that beige/nude.

Hope you like this look!

Products used:

Eyes:
1) Anna Sui Eye Color Duo #03
2) Anna Sui Mascara Base
3) Maybelline Pulse Perfection Waterproof Vibrating Mascara BK01

Brows:
1) Maquillage Eye Brow Creator GY921

Cheeks:
1) Jill Stuart Blusher Pot #02 Pink Passion

Lips:
1) ZA Plumber Lips #03 Cinnamon Shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment