Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Palty Haircolor (Jewel Ash)

Last week I colored my hair ash!!

Usually the grey hair color look is pretty hard to achieve, but as I had light hair previously, the result was not too bad.

I used 2 boxes of these:

Palty Hair Color, Jewel Ash, $12.90 each



Kit includes instructions in Japanese and English, plastic gloves, leave-in hair conditioner,  hair colorant, comb cap applicator

This is my hair before coloring. Its a copperish shade, almost red!

This is after coloring! Not bad, isn't it??

As my hair before coloring was really quite red, the ash colorant was not strong enough to cover all the redness. However, as you can see from photo above, the result is not bad already!! I think if I had used 3 boxes of the hair dye, the result will be more even.

I think the hair product is not too strong, as it left my hair a little dry, but not that super dry (the usual feeling after coloring hair, but not that super dry). The leave in hair conditioner was not bad. I applied it to the hair ends after washing my hair while it was damp, and it left my hair really soft. The smell of the product was tolerable, nothing too pungent.

I would buy this brand of hair color again if I want to home-dye my hair again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, just an update about myself… for those who are interested :)
I just started on my professional makeup course! I am learning lots of things about makeup and my ideas for makeup looks are coming back again (yay!!). I am a little busy right now, with work and full time makeup course, but I will start posting pictures of my makeup looks again ^_^ 

Please visit me again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment