Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ettusais Medicated Acne Whitening Essence

I am a new huge Ettusais fan, ever since I started using their whitening skincare range. I have posted about them here and here. I thought it would be nice to complete my skincare regime with their whitening essence. I got it in Singapore for $57, 40ml, which I find quite a reasonable price.


Hmm, there is nothing much to rant or rave about this essence, except that I think it does its job at whitening, to a fair extent. My skin is brightened upon application, but I do not see drastic improvement in my skin or skin tone over the weeks. I have been using this for more than a month. However, I guess the essence somewhat keeps my skin from looking dull, because I had friends telling me that I look fairer (I just don't see it myself). 

Ingredients

There is one thing about this essence that kind of bothers me -- it has a rather strong alcohol smell. My skin does not sting or anything when I apply, but I just smell alcohol when i use it, which is not terrible, but would be great if it isn't there. Because of the smell, I feel like I am putting strong stuff on my face!

Overall, I would give this a 3/5 for its mild brightening effect, something I might repurchase, since I love Ettusais skincare, but would not miss if I find something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment