Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Review: Best False Eyelashes Collection

I am a total eyelash addict, so I have a vast collection of mascaras and false lashes. I started collecting false lashes back in 2005. Today I want to share with you some of my favourite false lashes! As I bought some of the lashes quite some time ago, I might not be remember all of the prices (especially the Shu Uemura ones, because they have increased their prices since the time I bought them).

Somehow today my pics aren't the best quality, so do forgive me if the lighting of the pics are of different qualities. Also, I noticed that the angle which I took the photos seem to make my eye look a bit droopy. I will try to find a better angle to take eye photos for my next post. I promise!

1. Natural Look
Spring Heart Eyelash 09, SGD7.90 (I think), available at Watson's

Etude House Natural Lash, SGD5.90

Canmake Eyelash No 11, SGD9.90, available at Watson's
This is definitely my favourite of the lot! Gives you that mascara advertisement sort of eyelashes!

2. More Volume and Length
Ardell 102 Demi Black, SGD8.99, available at Watson's
Very defined look! Second on my list~

Ardell 120 Demi Black, SGD8.99, available at Watson's

3. Dramatic Look
Shu Uemura Smoky Layers, SGD34 (at time of purchase)
Definitely not for everyday wear!

Heroine Make Impact Eyelashe 03 (Volume Long), SGD9.90, available at Watson's & Sasa
I must say, these were quite heavy for my eyes!

4. Unique
Stage FAKE IT! False Lash Stardust, SGD16, got these from Bugis BHG
These are very sparkly, recommended for night wear. I don't really recommend these for day wear because the lashes kind of look like they have specks of whitish stuff on them in normal lighting

Shu Uemura Luxe Brown, SGD39 (at time of purchase)
These are actually brown, so when you put them on, it's in between natural and long

Canmake Eyelash No 10, SGD9.90, available at Watson's
This is third on my list! Gives a slanted look, really unique!

I hope you love eyelashes as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment